Complete with podcast, newsletter, forum, and articles and clothing! THE TRIPPIN CHIMP relocated!
Sign up for the Trippin’ Tuesday high’lights!!!!
Here’s last weeks 09-01-2015:
Comin’ at ya with the very first Trippin’tuesday highlight! A quick list of things we’ve found to tickle the senses this week.
- Music we diggin’: the light Icelandic jam, Sigur Ros – Svefn-g-englar, the bit heavier Mountain Goats – Amy (aka The spent gladiator) and the I’m not sure how to describe Ghostland Observatory – Codename: Rondo. Also enjoying the Pandora station: Worldbeat
- Videos we scopin’: Scientific Problem Solving with Psychedelics –James Fadiman PHD. In the 1960’s James conducted experiments using LSD and mescaline to enhance scientific and creative problem solving. A mostly unknown, but extremely useful, aspect of psychedelics.
- Articles we readin’: A really great one by bestselling author and neuroscientist Sam Harris, ‘Drugs and the meaning of life’. He suggests, “One of the great responsibilities we have as a society is to educate ourselves, along with the next generation, about which substances are worth ingesting and for what purpose and which are not.” We agree.
- Products we usin’: Host Defense – ‘My Community’ is a supplement that offers 17 variety of mushroom for immune support. Rarely would we advocate a particular brand, but this one we feel fairly certain comes from a place of sustainability and love – and we’ve been using it for several years. The owner Paul Stamets is an American mycologist, author and advocate of bioremediation and medicinal mushrooms; he has several great TED talks on mushrooms.
- A quote we pondrin’: “The history of science makes clear that the greatest advancements in man’s understanding of the universe are made by intuitive leaps at the frontiers of knowledge, not by intellectual walks along well-traveled paths.”— Andrew Weil, MD
Enjoying the Trippin’tuesday highlights? Forward this email to a friend and suggest they sign up for our newsletter!
Also, hit us with some feedback! Which highlight(s) are you enjoying the most? Tweet ur thoughts @thetrippinchimp with #TrippinTuesday